pong

andrewbean41
09-28-2001, 07:58 AM
hi i was wondering if any1 could tell me how to make pong, im relatively new to visual basic. and i want pong to be the start of my hopefully illustrious career in Game Programming

"It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep."

Garrett Sever
09-28-2001, 08:12 AM
Look here (http://www.google.com/search?q=pong+visual+basic) for numerous links to VB Pong projects. I'm sure there are more.

Regards,
-<font color=purple>The Hand</font color=purple>

<font color=green>All your code are belong to us...</font color=green> images/icons/tongue.gif

Squirm
09-28-2001, 11:22 AM
New to VB and Illustrious career in Game Programming do NOT fit in the same sentence..... oh well, at least you're starting with Pong, unlike *other* people....... good luck. images/icons/wink.gif

andrewbean41
09-29-2001, 07:18 AM
how do u design the paddles for pong and the movement of the ball and collisions

"It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep."

Squirm
09-29-2001, 10:38 AM
Other than designing the paddles and the movement of the ball and collisions, what else will be left for you to do? It is better if you attempt it, then if you run into trouble, ask specific questions. If you don't know how to attempt it, then maybe you need to consider whether game coding is the best place to start.

emnbiz
09-29-2001, 10:27 PM
heh I finally made a pong game mines kewl it has effects and music

Jimm bob

orufet
09-29-2001, 10:48 PM
good job! What did you use to make it? Can we see the code?

"I do not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum