Application which use ADO and access database need jet drivers for work?

geo1st487
12-15-2003, 05:33 PM
Application which use ADO and access database (*.mdb) need jet drivers for work? I know that WinXP has MDAC 2.7 which not include jet drivers. This mean that can't make application which use ADO and access database on WinXP?

bvmantos
12-15-2003, 05:45 PM
Application which use ADO and access database (*.mdb) need jet drivers for work? I know that WinXP has MDAC 2.7 which not include jet drivers. This mean that can't make application which use ADO and access database on WinXP?
Thanks :)Hey, I also use XP here and VB/Access2K to me works so fine with ADO2.x. Is there any possibility of the VB version you use?

geo1st487
12-15-2003, 06:36 PM
Thanks :)Hey, I also use XP here and VB/Access2K to me works so fine with ADO2.x. Is there any possibility of the VB version you use?

I have win98 and i think to install WinXP.
Do you have run windows update?

bvmantos
12-15-2003, 06:41 PM
Even before I installed the updates and patches of XP, ADO has been already working smoothly to me. What kind of error you encountered by the way? How it occured?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum