Switch to new MDB with Option buttons

VBMarkO
01-14-2004, 02:53 PM
Ok I populate my MSHFlexGrid1 on formload..

But I am wanting to Have 2 option buttons to switch between 2 mdb files
one is Members.mdb the other Pastors.MDB

The data on form load is the Members.mdb
I would like for the user to be able to select the option buttons for instance

optMembers or optPastors lets say optPastors since on load optMembers is already in the MSHFlexGrid1

SO they click optPastors I would like for the MSHFlexGrid1 to now reflect in the MSHFlexGrid1 Note; the Col headers and record info type are the same.

vbMarkO

cmeares
01-14-2004, 03:00 PM

optMembers or optPastors lets say optPastors since on load optMembers is already in the MSHFlexGrid1

SO they click optPastors I would like for the MSHFlexGrid1 to now reflect in the MSHFlexGrid1 Note; the Col headers and record info type are the same.

vbMarkO

Well, there are a few different options.

One that comes to mind is creating 2 flexgrids and populating them BOTH at runtime, then using the option buttons to toggle between the visible ones.

Otherwise, I think you'd need to clear the flexgrid and repopulate it.

VBMarkO
01-14-2004, 07:27 PM

vbMarkO

Well, there are a few different options.

One that comes to mind is creating 2 flexgrids and populating them BOTH at runtime, then using the option buttons to toggle between the visible ones.

Otherwise, I think you'd need to clear the flexgrid and repopulate it.

Ok the idea of having two MSHFlexGrid's isnt a bad idea, though I would like to know how to di it another way, because I am thinking for actually having 2 or 3 more options meaning the need to access a couple or more new MDB files.

So repopulating the FlexGrid sounds best to me... Question is how do I close the FIle and then repopulate using the Option buttons?

vbMarkO

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum