access database

Canada66_2002
01-15-2004, 08:37 AM
hi i have an access database that is linked to a webpage and on the webpage all the data loads up into a dropdown menu and i have a button to go to the next page and the result of what was clicked i notice in the address bar but i was wondering how can i get that onto the page what code would i use also on a second not i was wondering what approach should i take to learning how to access the access database through visual basic

Canada66_2002
01-15-2004, 08:46 AM
any help would be well appreciated to explain mor in detail what im doing i have an access database with a list of names and then on my webpade there is a dropdown menu and a button that when clicked proceeds to the next page i want to know how i can get the result of what is clicked on to the page and then store that in my database and then i want to open that information in visual basic and i notice that on the webpage in the address bar after i press the button to proceed to the next page i have a thing that says dropdown="whatever name i picked" and i was wondering what i need to do to get that to display on the webpage what code would i use

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum