Driver

anomaly
11-29-2001, 04:20 PM
anyone played the pc version of this game? is there a mission editor for it? im working on making one at the moment but dont want to continue if theres already one out there. trying to figure out thier psuedo code is kinda troublesome, ect.. heh.

Teric
11-29-2001, 04:35 PM
Which game do you mean? A game called 'Driver'? I haven't heard of it...

orufet
11-29-2001, 05:10 PM
Drive Mission Editor (http://www.google.com/search?q=driver+mission+editor)

Never heard of it either, but...

anomaly
11-29-2001, 05:46 PM
Its a driving sim, not like a racing game or anything, you get to run from the cops and stuff, while they try to kill you (only if you break traffic laws though) its pretty swift.

Spike
11-29-2001, 09:29 PM
that would be cool if you made a mission editor for that game. If you find one that is good and already made, post here where it is. :)

Spike
<font color=red>As I close my eyes, I feel it all slipping away!</font color=red>
Slipknot-Left Behind

wild wolf
11-29-2001, 10:24 PM
Description :

This program is a utility that enable you to edit any missions (.dms) from the PC Demo of the Driver Game. You can modify you car, your position, the weather, the objective, timer, and beheavior of the cops. For the full version of the game.

sounds intresting, never heard of it before, looking at the ref i thought u were asking a question about some hardware driver hehe images/icons/smile.gif, now i know its a game.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum