Ado

kamal3065
01-15-2002, 08:42 AM
i have two ado controls (say adodc1 and adodc2), on one single form, one ado control i.e. adodc1 is bound to one table in an access database and another ado control i.e. adodc2 is bound to another table(this table has the following fields staffnumber, staffname, division and designation) in the same database. How do i create a list box/combo box on the form which will show the person staffname and division, so that a selection could me made,and also the persons corresponding designation and division should be displayed in two text boxes on the form. all this selections should be saved to the correponding fields in table1 which is bounded to adodc1.

also how do i take video from the same form i.e. pressing a button should activate the video recording(through a web camera connected to the PC), and the video should be compressed and recorded to the hard disk.

an urgent reply will be helpful

Flyguy
01-15-2002, 08:51 AM
This is more asking for a complete program!

If you already started your project and got stuck somewhere we'll be glad to help, but I don't think someone wants to write a complete program for you...

diver
01-15-2002, 07:35 PM
1) Trash the data controls
2) Put a simple list box on your form
3) Load the list box on the form startup w/database info

That should do it!

As far as your WEB question, please post that question to another group within this forum, that deals with this type of material.

Diver

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum