A worksheet("sheet1") in a form????

Zaibatsu Corp
09-13-2004, 08:42 AM
Hi!!
I have a form (VBE)that cover all the screen, now... itīs posible to show the worksheet in that form??, for example sheet1.

Thanks.

herilane
09-13-2004, 09:31 AM
Not directly, no.

You can use the OWC Spreadsheet control, which is like a lightweight version of a worksheet, and transfer all data and formatting from the worksheet to the OWC Spreadsheet.
Or you can export the worksheet as a picture and show the picture in the userform.

Zaibatsu Corp
09-13-2004, 10:05 AM
Not directly, no.

You can use the OWC Spreadsheet control, which is like a lightweight version of a worksheet, and transfer all data and formatting from the worksheet to the OWC Spreadsheet.
Or you can export the worksheet as a picture and show the picture in the userform.

Well i think your firt opion "You can use the OWC Spreadsheet control and transfer all data and formatting from the worksheet to the OWC Spreadsheet."

but.... how a can tranfer all the data?

p.d: that OWC Spreadsheet control itīs a Microsoft spreeadsheet 11.0? if iīm wrong please tell me what is the control doi need to add in my tools

herilane
09-13-2004, 11:18 AM
Yes, that's the one.

Copy & paste will do the trick, it appears:Dim ws As Excel.Worksheet
Dim rng As Excel.Range
Dim r2 As OWC10.Range

Set ws = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(1)
Set rng = ws.UsedRange
Set r2 = Me.Spreadsheet1.Range(rng.Address)

rng.Copy
r2.Paste
Application.CutCopyMode = False

Zaibatsu Corp
09-13-2004, 01:03 PM
Yes, that's the one.

Copy & paste will do the trick, it appears:Dim ws As Excel.Worksheet
Dim rng As Excel.Range
Dim r2 As OWC10.Range

Set ws = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(1)
Set rng = ws.UsedRange
Set r2 = Me.Spreadsheet1.Range(rng.Address)

rng.Copy
r2.Paste
Application.CutCopyMode = False

It WORK PERFECT!!!!! :D :D THANK YOU!!

but ... i have a macro, when you double click a cell, its appearse a combobox... but in the form doesnīt appear

herilane
09-13-2004, 04:32 PM
You can't embed controls in the OWC spreadsheet. It doesn't have all the functionality of Excel - it's meant to be a way to display Excel sheets on the web, mainly.

Zaibatsu Corp
09-14-2004, 05:14 AM
ohh, thatīs a shame.... but thanks.....

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum