Crystal Reports 8.5: Customizing print

rpk2006
10-13-2004, 12:22 PM
I want to use a PrintArray() which will store the details entered by the user on a data entry form. It is to be a two-dimensional array (m,n) where m = no of reports and n = no of fields. At time of printing I want to transfer the Array values to Crystal Report and want it to generate m reports depending upon size of m. I also want that while using the CrystalReport.PrintOuts command, the dialog, which asks about Print from page ... to ...., should not appear. The printing should start directly.

mrkamran
10-14-2004, 11:01 PM
I want to use a PrintArray() which will store the details entered by the user on a data entry form. It is to be a two-dimensional array (m,n) where m = no of reports and n = no of fields. At time of printing I want to transfer the Array values to Crystal Report and want it to generate m reports depending upon size of m. I also want that while using the CrystalReport.PrintOuts command, the dialog, which asks about Print from page ... to ...., should not appear. The printing should start directly.

You can generate such report through Cross Tab Report.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum