Exporting Reports

yolandre
10-22-2004, 04:02 AM
I need some urgent advice. I used Crystal Reports 4.6 (distributed with Visual Studio 6) and designed a report containing saved data. By default the report prints to a window (Crystal Report Preview Window) from where the users can select to print the report to their printers. I need to remove the export and mail options from the Preview Window.
I understand that the later, more recent versions, of Crystal Reports allows for the export and mail buttons to be hidden, what about the version I have? Due to the fact that Crystal Reports 4.6 apparently does not facilitate for this function I considered moving the report to MS Data Report, but it contains export abilities as well. I am more than prepared to use either of the 2 as long as I know that the information contained within the report cannot be tampered with by way of file exports.
Can anybody please help me with this problem?

MKoslof
10-22-2004, 04:59 PM
I think you are going to have to upgrade to a newer version of Crystal Reports. Using 4.6, I don't think there is any way to modify the interface in this manner.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum