undelay crystal report section

mrkamran
10-26-2004, 04:33 AM
hi,
i m using crystal report 9 and i have a sub report in a section. i have done underlay this section. now i want that another subreport run after completion of first sub report. but both reports shown on a each other becuase of underlay. is there any other mathod that my specifice section work after the underlayed group.
thanks

MKoslof
10-29-2004, 01:14 PM
Why not just give each subReport its own details section? Then they always have independant data containers and view independant of each other.

mrkamran
10-29-2004, 11:47 PM
Why not just give each subReport its own details section? Then they always have independant data containers and view independant of each other.
Both reports have their own section. i tell u in detail. my first sub report is in Page Header b and second sub report is in Page Header c. In section expert i have checked "Underlay Follwing section" for page header b. now my first sub report show and second also show together on each other on preview, bcause of underlay Page Header b. i want that when my first sub report finished display record after this my second sub report displayed.

Thanks

MKoslof
10-30-2004, 09:26 AM
You are going to have to remove the Underlay condition...if not, I believe you are going to have this problem every time.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum