Printing Address Labels

tfc3000
11-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Hi,

Im currently doing an A-Level Visual Basic (6.0) project. Its basically just a database with a VB front end, but I need to be able to produce and print Address Labels at the click of a button. At the moment im thinking of using a control array to extract the data needed from the VB front end database (FirstName, Surname, Address1, Address2, Postcode). I only know how to extract these fields one at a time and put them into seperate labels, using a loop and control array. Is there any way I can extract all this data (seperate fields) and put them all into one label?

Also I am going to need to print these address labels onto special address label paper, but I do not know how to set up the form to be A4 size?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Tim

MKoslof
11-13-2004, 10:13 AM
Look into doing a Word Mail Merge. You can send your data to address labels and assign the recordset at runtime.

jnybgd
08-14-2005, 07:50 AM
I have the same application and I was looking for a program to copy. I usally write my own stuff, so nothing has changed. I am about to take on the program of addressing evelopes and label of a advertising application of my own doing. Good luck.
jnybgd

Ales Zigon
08-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Maybe this will help. http://www.visualbasicforum.com/showthread.php?t=22127

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum