CodeBehinhd pages not updated / executing

SteveoAtilla
12-09-2004, 02:39 PM
Help!

I have a web app that does WinNT Authentication. From that authentication, I need to get the group membership. I have been able to do this. Now I have to get those groups into a single (contatenated) variable in the CodeBehind page.

Any time I make changes to the codebehind page, they seem to copy over to the web server, but they are not executing. Any changes I make to the page design go to the server, but not the codebehind page.

What am I doing wrong?

wayneph
12-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Are you moving the .dll from the bin directory?

SteveoAtilla
12-09-2004, 03:28 PM
I use the "Copy Project" command from the menu. I was assuming :confused: that this would copy all necessary files, since I tell it to copy all.

I can check the dll folder to make sure.....

wayneph
12-09-2004, 03:33 PM
I use the "Copy Project" command from the menu. I was assuming :confused: that this would copy all necessary files, since I tell it to copy all.

I can check the dll folder to make sure.....

I've always moved my sites by hand, so I don't know exacly what the "Copy Project" command moves. I would assume that it gets the .dll as well. Have you tried starting and stopping the web site in IIS? It shouldn't need it, but just in case...

And now that I've seen your signature I'm not allowed to help any more. I'm originally from Minnesota and a Vikings fan. :D

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum