new to VB & the internet

damian06
06-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Some of the work I do involved completing excel sheets with data. I had written a VB that took info from certain parts of a work book and populated the info required, however I can no longer do this as the these excel sheets have now been placed on our company intranet in the form of Adobe acrobat forms.

I am therefore trying to learn how to pupulate these online with a VB. so far I can get the VB to open up the form but have no idea how to populate the required boxes. Is this possible to do and how easy/hard is it?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

wayneph
06-06-2005, 09:32 AM
What control are you using to work with Adobe? To my knowledge there is nothing built in that will allow you to accomplish this task. My best advice would be to talk to the company that made the control.

I've also done little work with Adobe forms anyway. Do you just have to fill out the form and then reupload it? Or is there a submit button of some kind?

damian06
06-06-2005, 10:31 AM
thanks for the reply. The form is already there accessed via a webpage. when it loads there are some fields which need completed and then once completed there is a submit button. I am using excel to input the data required as the VB also prints off letters. there is an option button to run the VB.

thanks

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum