Where can I find MonthCalendar's controls?

mood
09-05-2006, 05:33 PM
I need to customize the MonthCalendar control that comes with VB.NET.

I can modify the ForeColor, TitleBackColor, TitleForeColor, etc. using the Properties Window...

However, what I need to modify specifically is the textbox that allows me to change the YEAR... I need to make it editable and let the user write the YEAR using the Keyboard... besides just scrolling looking for it using the up and down mini-buttons.

Does somebody knows how can I make the YEAR Texbox editable and functional? Is this posible?

Thanks in advance!

wayneph
09-06-2006, 08:53 AM
here's one possiblity. http://www.vbdotnetheaven.com/UploadFile/susanabraham/CustomCalendarControlVB11152005015723AM/CustomCalendarControlVB.aspx?ArticleID=c0890816-2625-4788-9978-5269cbc42d7d

I just searched google. That's probably your best bet. Is there anything in particular you're looking for? Someone else may know of something specific that does it. Or have you considered writing your own to do what you need?

mood
09-06-2006, 04:12 PM
I need to customize the MonthCalendar control that comes with VB.NET.

I can modify the ForeColor, TitleBackColor, TitleForeColor, etc. using the Properties Window...

However, what I need to modify specifically is the textbox that allows me to change the YEAR... I need to make it editable and let the user write the YEAR using the Keyboard... besides just scrolling looking for it using the up and down mini-buttons.

Does somebody knows how can I make the YEAR Texbox editable and functional? Is this posible?

Thanks in advance!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum