12-08-2010, 11:32 AM
I am new in VB and in the Word Macro form that I have designed, I used the date picker. However, when I select a specific date the final product does not recognize the date I selected. It displays "December 30, 1899". Can someone please help me? Thanks!
12-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Welcome to the forum. Please can you post your code / zip and attach your project to the thread for us to see?
01-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Hi VBA Expert - I was able to isolate the problem. The actual problem is that when I navigate away from that page.
Scenario: I created a form using Word that contains several tabs within the form.
1. Clicked the dropdown arrow of the datepicker to select a specific date
2. Complete the selections in that tab.
3. Clicked on to the next tab within the same form
4. Made the necessary selections.
5. Clicked OK to display the selections
Expected Result: The selected date should display
Actual Result: The selected date displayed the default date "December 31, 1899".
Please help. Thanks!