form inside an activex control

SnowTiger
03-06-2003, 06:49 AM
Hello all,

I stucked with the following problem :
I have to port an existing pocketpc Application to an normal pc ActiveX Control. The PPC-App uses a lot of forms, which are displayed sequential fullscreen on the PPC.
My question is, how can i put these forms into the activex control. When i uses them as is, they are displayed as normal windows besides the activex control area.
The road i want to go is that i have only one form visible at the moment, and hide the other ones.

Hope someone can help me out there.

Thanks in advance.

Flyguy
03-06-2003, 07:15 AM
Can you first explain why your PocketPC application has to be converted to an ActiveX control instead of a normal PC application?

SnowTiger
03-06-2003, 07:53 AM
Hello Flyguy,

i have to put into an activex control, cause the project is an internet driven one, and the activex control must communicate with another activex controll over javascript. To clear things up. The PPC-App communicate with some hardware with the ir-interface. The Internet project simulates the hardware in 3D with an activeX control.
Now the task is, that the PPC-App must be ported to an activex control, so that it can communicate with the simulated hardware. Hope this helps to clear things up :-)

Flyguy
03-07-2003, 01:28 AM
It makes things more clear, but I'm afraid I can't help you with this.
One last thing you can investigate is whether it needs to be an activex control to work embedded in html or an activex exe.

SnowTiger
03-07-2003, 02:05 AM
hmm, maybe, but an control would make things a little more easier. But thanks for your advise.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum