Sstab

bastiand
03-06-2003, 01:19 PM
I am adding several controls to an array for a data entry form. I have set it up so that it is in a tab control and is displaying 200 fields on the first page (created using load, cept one of course) Then for the second page I created another control starting with an index of 200 (first index was 0) and that is field 201, when I pasted it on the second page of the tab and ran it the boxes were there in their columns and rows, but then the boxes on the first page were no longer visible, except for the original.
I could simply make another array but would prefer to use the same one to cut down on code. Any help would be appreciated.

bastian

Machaira
03-06-2003, 01:51 PM
If you really want to do this, you might be better off using a TabStrip and array of frames. You can set the parent to the added textboxes to whichever frame in goes in, so the frame contains it. That way you wouldn't have to add a control to each tab at design time then the rest at run time, which I'm assuming is what you're doing.

bastiand
03-08-2003, 08:31 AM
Thanks

If you really want to do this, you might be better off using a TabStrip and array of frames. You can set the parent to the added textboxes to whichever frame in goes in, so the frame contains it. That way you wouldn't have to add a control to each tab at design time then the rest at run time, which I'm assuming is what you're doing.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum