ImageList Control

andioliver
03-12-2003, 04:19 AM
Ther standard imagelist control seems not to load an icon at 72/72. I am using a vb6.
I tried with another imagelist control from a site and that one load it 72/72.
I don't want to use that control anyway, I want to use standard control of windows. Is there a way to set it up to load 72/72?
I tried to put it custom: 72 / 72 but nothing, not even 48/48 is not working...

Machaira
03-12-2003, 10:01 AM
I don't have a problem with it. (see attached)

andioliver
03-12-2003, 11:40 PM
First thing, thanks for trying to help me, I appreciate your effort.
You zip file which you have included in your file contains one form, two object not one of them imagelist control and no code inside the form. So it was pretty weird for me what to search on your example and what to learn from it, than I think about it and maybe there is two answers:
1) You sent me a wrong zip file
2) the zip file uploaded wrong from your server (i tried to download it severeal times, thinkin' that would be a mistake of downloading..)

Anyway, I solve it somehow my problem, and instead of using a icon file at some dimension (72,72) I convert it into gif file and put it on my imagelist control, and that has solve the problem (some how). But there is another problem.
My buttons as going well, another image on them when mouse over, another image on them on mouse click, but there is a problem:
When I move over, click and stuff, there appears sligh flashing refresh problems on the images, stays for miliseconds and than disappear and the image loaded is correct. But if I move quickly from a buttons to another and I look to the entire scene, this refresh problem it looks pretty damaging to my design. There is a choice to avoid this...?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum