Can't find listview control

shadowskull
03-18-2003, 01:13 PM
I hope I have this posted to the right forum. I am updating a VB application w/ some new functions/requirements that came from, well, I don't really know where :chuckle:

I need to add a new tab to the tab page w/ a ListView, and implement the same API calls that the previous tab w/ ListView used (only display in a different format. Don't ask me why, I just work for the Gov't :p )

Problem is, I can't drag a new ListView item onto the tab page. There is no ListView item present in my toolbox! The Tree view is there, but not the ListView (I always thought they were a part of the same OCX controls). I've gone to project > components and basically added everything, but still no ListView :huh:. Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance!

Garrett Sever
03-18-2003, 01:47 PM
It should be under Microsoft Common Controls 6.0 (or 5.0 if you're using VB5) in the controls.

shadowskull
03-18-2003, 02:09 PM
It should be under Microsoft Common Controls 6.0 (or 5.0 if you're using VB5) in the controls.

I had that one selected as well. I made certain aaaall of the common controls dll's and ocx's where selected. I have since reinstalled the whole package and voila! There is was, first time opening. Now I just have to finish reverse engineering these home grown APIs that are supposed to populate it :eek:

Thanks a lot for your help!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum